You are a logistics agent (colleague)
Your clients are your main priority. As logistics agent, that is the only truth. This should obviously be the same for your logistical colleagues. You do not need an explanation about freight, transport, and logistics what they mean to events, because you do the same job. You need a partnership that builds on your strengths and eliminates your weaknesses. A relationship between freight forwarders is a two-way street. Where we are an extension of your network and expertise, you are an extension of ours.
What you might need
- A local partner in Europe/the Netherlands
- A collection or storage location for freight in Europe/the Netherlands
- A partner with a global network
- A global multi-event transport partner
- A specialized partner in fine art or performing arts
- A specialized partner in exhibitions
Your winning team
- Is an experienced partner
- Stimulates a mutually beneficial partnership
- Has fair pricing
- Does everything for the client
- Gives real-time status updates
- Provides service with a smile
Our focus is on your client’s corporate presence: anywhere, anytime.
Maybe we are already going to the same event as you. Visit our Event Calendar and find out. We are happy to help or meet up in person on-site. Will we see you there?
What our clients say
Logistics are covered
‘Logistics are covered, by this powerhouse firm. This is a great and reassuring feeling when you are realizing a large international event!‘
Professional Event Organizer
Get In Touch
We understand trusting someone new with your freight is not a simple task. Let us try to ease your mind. See who has trusted us before by looking at Our References.
Start with something simple: put in a Request for Quote and let us show you how we work.
Contact us. It is always better to hear a voice than to read a text. Yes, that internet thing in your pocket: you can use it to talk to someone. It’s called calling. Feel free to ask us anything.